Bill’s Machinery was established 63 years ago by founder Bill, who starting in business as a licenced Electrical Engineer. After a short period, Bill saw the need to gradually change the business direction and concentrated on dealing and refurbishing Machinery from his very own workshop. Now with a huge 15 acre premises in Landsdale, just north of Perth, Bill’s Machinery has cemented itself as one of the oldest, largest, and most reliable dealers in new and used machinery in Australia.
- Winner – 2008 Visionary Award, City of Wanneroo
- Winner – Businessman of the Year, City of Wanneroo
- Graduate – Growth Program 6, Curtain University Business School
- Inaugural Chairman of Kingsway Bendigo Bank
- Founder of Bill’s Share Trading Group
- Founding member and ex Vice President of the Wanneroo Business Association
- Life member and ex Vice President of Rustrom Club 49
44 years’ experience in all types of machinery, Peter is a licenced Electrical Mechanic. Married with three children, he enjoys spending time with his two grandchildren.
Sales / Marketing Manager
Joining Bill’s over 10 years ago, Frank has a long career in the mechanical industry. He is married with two boys, and is the voice behind Bill’s monthly newsletter.
Sales / Stock Coordinator
Over 30 years of sales experience with new and used machinery equipment, David is your man when it comes to all things mechanical. Married with one child, he loves unpacking brand new machinery.